CureZone   Log On   Join
Teach our children well...

Views: 6,050
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 797,149

Teach our children well...

Molly & Miss Kitty, more women than not either have been abused or are being abused.  I disagree with the post that suggests that abusers are suffering from the effects of syphilis - abusers have only one disease:  CONTROLITIS.

So, we have to teach our children (male & female) about narcissism and abuse in the best ways that we can.  I know a number of women that are narcissists, as well.  And, the damage to people who are taken in by these people is so devastating that it's crippling, for most.  I had mentioned the gal with the Ph.D in psychology that got involved with a couple of these guys - she's STILL trying to find closure and she was only dating them for less than 3 months! 

About the artwork, my abuser refused to recognize my desire to express myself, artistically or otherwise!  And, the lecturing, Miss Kitty, I remember very well.  For hours and hours and hours, it would go on until my brain was completely shut down.  And, you BET it's a good thing you didn't have kids with that man! 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)