CureZone   Log On   Join
Detox Foot Pads as Low As 80 cents each!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
princessjade Views: 2,307
Published: 16 years ago

Detox Foot Pads as Low As 80 cents each!

Hey all,

I post quite often in the CureZone Forums and really love to hear all the advice out here from everyone. I learned about the detox foot pads, my *brand new* ozonator, the zapper, etc. Well, my favorite product is the detox foot pads, and now I am finally selling them myself. I created a website and just launched it last week. My detox pads are from the Japanese manufacturer Kenrico, I believe they are one of the biggest makers of the detox foot pads.

Since I am a one person show, I don't have high overhead and can sell the detox pads for less. My profit is less than the other sites out there, but that is ok since it is something I do on the side, and it is a hobby. It is very fun answering questions and emails from the people who write to me.

If you are interested, the website is www.purifyyourbody.com.

These detox pads are amazing. If you don't buy from me, at least try them from someone else. I have practically cured my migraines (I haven't had a migraine since September and I usually get 3-4 BAD ones a month), I have lost 35 pounds since I don't crave carbs anymore so it is easier to eat healthy for me. I also have completely obliterated my fibromyalgia symptoms. I feel great. I know that I have done other things too, to keep myself healthy, like I started using the zapper in November and the ozonator in December. Those products are amazing too. But I started using the detox pads about a year ago, and that is when I started to see the most amazing changes in my health.

I am glad that Curezone has a forum for these types of advertising messages. I really hope people read this and visit my site!

Thanks everyone, and have a great day! Winter is almost over!

PJ

Purify Your Body - Detox Foot Pads For Less

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)