CureZone   Log On   Join
Smelly scalp, peeling scalp, ldry, brittle hair.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
freeatlast Views: 12,492
Published: 15 years ago

Smelly scalp, peeling scalp, ldry, brittle hair.

Hi Curezone!

I've come across this problem through previous posts, but have yet to find ANYONE who can solve it. Here's what I've tried so far in the last year and a half:

-Coconut Oil
-Fish Oil, Hemp Seed Oil
-Garlic, GSE,
-Aloe Very Gel
- Liver Flushing (5X)
- Oxypowder
-No refined ANYTHING (diligently followed)
-Completely Natural Shampoo
http://www.terressentials.com/

-Hot Oil treatment
-Zinc, Vit C, Vit E, Selenium
-Saw palmetto
-Paragone Cleanse (1.5 years ago)
-H202 externally (3.5%)
-Only drink distilled water
-Natural detergents
-Stainless Steel cookware

To further describe the condition, the scalp has a slight rotten egg/ sebum smell even an hour after washing my hair. I can scrape off the scalp surface easily with my nails. I also believe this is directly related to my hair loss.

The Liver Flushing made me aware that I had candida (or possibly parasites) as you can see from this pictures on this older post of mine.
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=522627#

That's when I started the GSE, garlic, and CO. Ever since flushing and eating against candida, my Acne has disappeared, my skin is not oily anymore, never fatigued anymore, and I can think much clearer. HOWEVER, the scalp remains the same.

Ah, I should also mention I'm a 23 year old male and I have travelled to far east countries. This is why I've cleansed for parasites. My guess is that it's still parasites as this only really happened after my travels 2 years ago.I've recently ordered humaworm and will start when it arrives in a few days. Please any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Also, anyone else with this problem, please reply to this post to your course of action and what HAS and HASN'T worked.

Thank you!

Cheers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)