CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --another question--Excellent Explanation!

Seektruth Views: 1,402
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 800,552

Re: --another question--Excellent Explanation!

I generally eat my last "meal" of the day around 3 PM so as to enable my body to clear out the protein before bedtime. However, I do drink the Alkalizing Drink around 9PM. I also drink some herbal teas in the evening and I do take a few vitamin supplements. Occasionally I will eat a small salad around 8 or 9PM. Unfortunately, I have always been a night owl and I am working at getting to bed earlier than 11PM or sometimes even later. (I know I deserve a tongue lashing from you for that infraction, Moreless.) I am interpreting your answer to mean that since there is not a lot of digestion process required for these things that it would then be okay to go ahead and take the HP at bedtime.

Both urine and saliva PH readings have been pretty good in the mornings (averaging around 6.75). However, the last three mornings the urine has been 6 and the saliva reading has stayed steady at 6.75 plus (not quite 7.0). When I began the Alkalizing drink it was reversed with the urine higher PH than the saliva. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. Any comments?

I am drinking the Alkalizing drink twice a day: 1 tbsp BSM, 1 tbsp ACV, a healthy pinch of ES, 2/3 cup CH, and 1-1/2 tbsp kelp. I usually moisten the kelp with a bit of the drink and take little "bites" which I then swallow like one of the larger vitamin supplements I have taken in the past. I tried my hand at growing wheatgrass and drank about 1 oz. of that, but I have had problems with the mold and don't feel comfortable at taking it, even though I cut it above the mold and rinsed it well with GSE (grapefruit seed extract).

I must thank you and tell you how very grateful I was at finding this information. I am continuing the process of healing and am thrilled with the progress. It is slow, but I am determined.

gg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)