CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alternative methods of a cure - opinions?

Views: 1,891
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 800,813

Re: Alternative methods of a cure - opinions?

I find that it hasn't affected anything digestive related, although the diflucan has made trips to the bathroom more frequent and shall we say a little less solid? But I feel much better after taking it, more energy, more "power" mentally and a little more ambition. That's the diflucan, not the AD's. It definitely does work for me as far as cutting down the yeast population quickly and effectively. I figure the body is expelling all the intestinal candida that the diflucan kills, if I need to take p&b shakes post anti-fungal to make up for the effects of the anti-depressants then that's what needs to happen. I also have a new found love for smart start cereal mixed with bran flakes, which helps move things along. I do think after reading the other reply that I may be overlooking the liver and getting it in order.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.152 sec, (1)