CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: high cholesterol

ChowDogWoman Views: 1,397
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 800,745

Re: high cholesterol

The cholesterol number is an individual thing. After doing 30 Liver Flushes and a full gamut of cleansing, my cholesterol number went from 249 to 171. This process took me about 2 years. My doctor was pushing Crestor (a cholesterol lowering drug), but I refused. There are a lot of things that can affect the number, so I am not certain that the tests are even very accurate.

Based on what I am reading lately, I have conflicting thoughts about what a “good” number should be. It is not healthy to have a number that is too low either, but the MDs seem to think that the number should be “the lower the better”. So far, I am not even convinced that there is a direct link between a cholesterol number and heart disease.

I think that everyone should have their cholesterol test numbers from when they were young and healthy. When I was 35 my number was 174. Now that I am 55 I would expect that the number would be higher, but with the Liver Flushing and diet I am back to where I was at 35.

Needless to say, I am a big fan of the Liver Flush and cleansing. Any drugs can cause inflammation of the liver, which increases stone formation. I wouldn’t go for the drugs unless you had no success with natural high fiber diet, liver flushing, colon and kidney cleanse and de-wormer. Remember that it takes time to naturally change your cholesterol numbers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.235 sec, (1)