CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does God Hate Gay men

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
  Views: 12,248
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 799,972

Re: Does God Hate Gay men

I am following Rudy's experience very carefully because it rings true. What Rudy's experience has revealed, I think, is that our addictions, the things of the flesh that consume our time, money, thoughts, will not survive the journey. I am a female. The few gay men I've known have lived pretty "wild" lives, with many partners, etc. They seem more interested in sex than straight people the same age.(Probably it is a fallacy to draw a conclusion based on a small sample, so I have to be careful). I have one very close friend, an older man, who is a homosexual and I am deeply fond of him. We talk about these things, and he agrees that there is a lot of promiscuity in his sub-culture. He is also realizing that things of the body can't last. Straight people who seek only physical gratification from another person, when it is mutually exploitive and lacking self-giving, long term, love--those "couplings" surely will not survive the journey. The sexual act alone is not love. It is only a powerful and short lasting pretender if we will not stay by that sex partner if she/he becomes ill, fat, ugly, impotent, or gets dementia. To keep seeking a new organism giver, and get oneself bo-toxed and exercised back into an imitation youth to keep chasing sex is to seek a form of love but not the real thing. Based on what Rudy has written, it seems that God "hates" evil; that God cannot look upon anything that is not love. But God, by God's nature, cannot do/be anything but love. And we are to imitate God and to try to do/be pure love. If I hate anyone, that part of me will not survive. Who am I to hate a homosexual or anyone else? Shopping, eating, drugs, organisms, are as temporary as ice on a hot sidewalk. Only love-- real love, self giving love-- survives. I am not eloquent like Rudy; and am just one more person trying to figure out what God(Yah) would have me do and be. All I know is that hate will destroy me, and to hate another human is at some level to hate myself because we are probably all part of an enormous wholeness that keeps hurting its own self. Does God "hate" homosexuals? God loves homosexuals. I suspect, however, that if gay or straights spend too much time chasing sex (giving the flesh a rush) there won't be much left to pass over to the next stage of our existence.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.140 sec, (2)