CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lemon/ Eggs/ Oil flush

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Perrier007 Views: 1,411
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 801,633

Re: Lemon/ Eggs/ Oil flush

Thank You Hanna,
that is a very informative page that I haven't run across yet. So far Its been four hours since I started drinking the drink, and I've had 3 B movements, one smelled quite foul. No stones as of yet. I can certainly feel my stomach area is busy at work. I just finished a 10 day Master Cleanser fast a week ago tomorrow, so I'm interested in getting stones out of course. My tongue is already pink. I would like to get rid of my adult Acne thats been plaguing me since I turned 21, so thats like 15 years now.

I have my eggs on the counter next to the Peanut oil , and am ready for the week!

Does anyone know how many tablespoons of lemon juice = one lemon? I 'm a little confused about the limes to lemons switch as limes have less juice than lemons. Today I just guessed that each lemon probably has about two tablespoons of juice per lemon. So I put in 6 Tbspns of lemon juice in my mix. So for example, if I used three limes, I don't know how much juice in measurements that would be. I have a large two cup container of lemon juice left from my master cleanser, plus another 8 or so lemons, so I'd like to use those up as they are organic.

I love reading about how everyone is doing and the results they are getting!

ciao,

Perrier

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)