CureZone   Log On   Join
Canadiens In Particular PLEASE Read. Please Help.

Views: 1,165
Published: 15 years ago

Canadiens In Particular PLEASE Read. Please Help.

As 2007 begins I have a special request for any Canadian, or for that matter anyone not in the US on this list, who might be intersted in performing something like a random act of kindness. We are all at different points of progress as we journey through life. Some of us have had the bounty to be associated with the shared thoughts of MH for several years now. Some of us have gotten on board and made a start, while others have gone so far as to order product from MH , but not yet really taken them down off of the shelf.

It is to the latter group that I would like to appeal. Those who have product from MH but either have not used it, or have not finished using it for what ever reason.

I am presently working with a number of people in my area who have as they say "seen the light" as far as "One Cure Cures All" BUT most of them do not have the resources to order products at this time. Yes we could get them to orange juice fast, but it would be so much nicer if they had some of MH's products to help them along. I could go into a long drawn out explanation about circumstances, but on this forum I do not think that is necessary.

So. If you have any MH product that you are not using, would you kindly send an email to: smilemaker@37.com and let me know what you have that you would be willing to send on as an act of kindness. Especially things like the basics. Dewormer. Kidney Cleanse. LLB. Oil of Oregano. Mrs Barefoot. Spice for Life. Etc.

Any MH product at all, that you are not using, can likely be put to good use by someone who would really appreciate it more than you will ever know. The people in this group do not have a lot, but they want to try and cover your cost of shipping if necessary.

I post on this list from time to time and most of you would know me if I used my username. The people seeking your kindness have asked that I use my anonymous username instead so that some of their relatives, who believe MH to be a quack, and are opposed to this request, do not see it posted.

May God bless you, each and everyone.

mailto:smilemaker@37.com when you have a moment.

smilemaker@37.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (2)