CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alternative methods of a cure - opinions?

Views: 1,965
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 802,668

Re: Alternative methods of a cure - opinions?

I never chelated the heavy metals out of my body. Immediately after taking out one filling in particular. my body felt better, lighter, more energy. When the doc hit bottom on that filling it felt like popping a water ballon, almost like there was a high pressure hose behind it. It was like, well, that after sex feeling for lack of any other way to describe it. And I realized that there was a dull throbbing in my jaw and a low level headache for so long my body became numb to it. A few of the fillings had crumbled, and I would put money on the fact that alot more of the crumbling mercury fillings went down into the system than got spat out.

If the mercury goes down into the intestines, I'll assume it eventually gets out via the tailpipe, but not before some of it is absorbed into the body thru the intestinal tract. Does this in any way stress the liver? How much heavy metal stays in the system? I've read up on it enough to know thatit stays in the brain for a very long time, at the time my main concern was trying to find the root cause of the depression. Oddly enough, my current thought is that the depression, while having some chemical part, also seems to be as much a trained habit of the way the brain thinks. Daily "supplements" of positive thoughts and positive reinforcement IMHO are needed to retrain yourself and break out of the habit. I'm also on this wavelength with curing candida, the mind needs to believe that this is a problem that can and will be cured, not a long term debilitating illness. The mind definitely plays a role in alot more than Doctors give it credit for.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)