Maybe one needs to first understand what Causes an infection in the First place ?
And by this I mean "ANY" Infection in the body !
Could it be that an infection may be Caused by the inital action of Bacteria doing their job ?
In other words, the Bacteria may be either Aerobic(Oxygen Breathing) Bacteria or it may be Anaerobic(Lacking Oxygen) Bacteria !
The Digestive system "Must" have the Oxygen Breathing Bacteria to enable it to function properly !
But, the body may "NOT" need the Anaerobic Bacteria, which may lead to Putrification in the body and thus Infection and then may Result in yeast infections !
Could it then be that when a person may be having troubles with Infections of "ANY" Kind in the body, that just maybe this may be because their body may be short of the needed Alkaline Minerals for that Specific organ of the Body, thus Causing it to become too short of Oxygen and thus allowing Anaerobic Bacteria to develop and then when this area of the body becomes too Acidic and Putrified, that then it may be a Host to Yeast Infections as a Result of First becomming too Acidic from a Lack of Oxygen, which may have come about because of First a Lack of the needed Alkaline Minerals ?
And when one takes Vitamin C and does "NOT" have enough Alkaline Minerals in reserve or in their Diet, this Extra Vit C may Cause the problem to become worse, than Better, because it may Cause the body to become more Acidic !
Generally a person who has Bladder infections may have this problem because of "NOT" Drinking enough Clean water and because they have too much excess Proteins in their body which is overloading their Kidneys and Liver !
"WHY" do you suppose I suggest for people to take a small pinch of Epsom Salts with some water with each meal ?