CureZone   Log On   Join
What GOD says to me

Views: 1,026
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 802,917

What GOD says to me

I always felt God was trying to give me messages if only I would renounce modern thinking and "wisdom" and trust Him.

The messages I received were a lot like that of a monk: Don't have sex, don't have children, don't have friends or family, renounce holidays, money, posessions, do not own a home, and do not EAT.

These were NOT easy messages to hear or accept. I went through a lot of denial and stages where I tried to believe I was crazy or like it wasn't really God speaking to me - but whether I like the harsh truth or not, I cannot deny it.

I am still a virgin, am in the process of selling all my posessions, do not speak to my family, have no friends and am well on my way to not eating. I am down to all fruit juice now.

2 comments: 1, I am married. He and I are both virgins. He and I are both on the path to God and believe the same way.

2, If you are a HUMAN and embrace HUMAN world and give up all these things - you will be MISERABLE and suffer every day. But if you fill yourself with God, really let Him fill you up - you never feel lonely, you never feel like you have sacrificed, you never feel bored or jipped... but you MUST fully embrace God or you will start to feel the longings for the material world that humans use to fill the emptiness inside that they should be filling with God.

I am not saying it is easy to live this way, but I don't know that it should be. The levels of joy and peace I have felt filled with God are so much more than any "human" emotion I've ever known. I don't think that kind of gift is given if you don't prove yourself to Him.

Just something to think about.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

6.078 sec, (1)