CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alternative methods of a cure - opinions?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
betta Views: 2,081
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 803,170

Re: Alternative methods of a cure - opinions?

Hi Quetar,
I never heard of testing for heavy metals by stool sample, so I don't know if it's effective or not. I don't see the chance of the metals making it out of your body in your stools, though, unless you maybe took something that is supposed to pull it out of the tissue and the make sure it makes it out of the body. The only way I've ever gotten tested for it was by hair sample. I truly believe that anyone who has Amalgam fillings doesn't even need to get tested, but I don't blame you for wanting to find out for sure. It would be a good reference point. A hair test for heavy metals is a good thing to do, and it's not that expensive, either. Most people have more than one metal because heavy metals are everywhere. I read Hal Huggin's It's All In Your Head about 17 years ago, and then had my filling out. He gives many reasons about why one wouldn't want Amalgam fillings in their mouth. One of the most convincing is that dentists store the Amalgam in a bottle under water (or something like that) so that the metals don't leak into the air. Now if you put it in your mouth and have it surrounded by salive 24/7, how much is going to get into your body? Pretty much. I have read that some say it's more dangerous to get them out than it is to have them in, but I don't believe it. While the question of the mercury in your mouth being dangerous is debatable, the question of having an electrical current surrounded by salive in your head right next to your brain isn't. Our bodies are electrical by nature, and if you have an outside current operating sometimes at an even higher voltage than your body's, that's not good.
But if you do decide to get them out, it is good to be careful about it and have a good plan to make sure that you get the resultant release of mercury and any stored mercury out, too. That's where I had my problem. When I had mine out, there wasn't a lot of information around about getting the mercury out, and I felt like garbage for so many years. Also, removing all the Amalgams left me feeling brain dead because my own electrical system was pretty much destroyed. All these years I've been building candida and parasite homes in my body because the heavy metals have been stuck in there. Now that I'm getting the metals out I don't have to be so extremely careful about what I eat. Actually, I never did find a diet that cured my problems. Almost all foods created either one problem or another because my digestion was so messed up, so I was always miserable and malnurished.
Maybe it's possible to raise your level of tolerance to food just by getting out anything that's stored, and then you can do maintanence so there isn't much buildup. I have to say that I only know one way to safely get out heavy metals, and that's with the body soak for heavy metals and chemicals by DNR. I haven't tried every other way, but I have tried a few. Some ways I wouldn't even touch, like DMSA or whatever the initials are. Most things out there only move the stuff around and then there's the chance of the mercury being stuck somewhere more dangerous. Actually, have you ever read that candida actually is doing us a favor by eveloping the heavy metals so that the metals don't kill us? I think it might be that everyone who has candida does not have heavy metal poisoning, though. Some people get it as a result of using too many Antibiotics . I think those might be the people who you see getting better by changing diet and maybe eating kefir or yogurt.
It's good that you keep looking. And I admire your ability to stay on a good diet. Over the holidays I enjoyed eating things that I haven't had in many years, but now it's time to get back to a good diet. I always want to eat right, whether I have to or not.

Betta

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.797 sec, (2)