CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answer-- urine bladder infection

moreless Views: 1,916
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 803,256

Re: --answer-- urine bladder infection

Hi Givati,

Here is a testimonial by boatqueen:
Hello. I'm new to posting here, but wanted to post an introduction, with my results. I am 47, and feel that I have been in declining health for about 10 years. I know that my pH has been low during this time. I have tried numerous products and supplements, with nothing really helping or improving my health. I have felt comepletely powerless to stop my decline. That is, until now. I have been following the Moreless protocol for about 3 weeks, and have noticed considerable improvement, and I am so excited.

I have been taking the alkalizing drink 3x a day. My drink consists of 1 TB BSM, 1 TB of ACV (or 1/2 lemon) 1 TB of kelp, 1 pinch of ES, and 1 cup (yes....1 CUP) of the lime water in each drink. I usually add 1/2 cup of frozen spinach, and blend it up in the blender. I started out drinking the whole thing at once (to get the kelp down) but I have recently changed to drinking it 1/2 at a time for a total of 6x a day. I have been doing a detox bath about 4-5 times a week, either the ES/bicarb/H202, ES/ACV, or the ES/CH. I soak for 25-30 minutes, with a cold shower afterward. I have also been doing the misting sprays daily.....both diluted ACV and H202. I have also started oil pulling with sunflower oil. I usually do that twice a day.

My pH has risen considerably, and I am THRILLED! Virtually all my aches and pains are gone, and I had a few! In the last couple of years or so, my knees had started to ache if I exercised, or stood too long through the course of the day. Not anymore! Those aches have dissappeared virtually overnight! Christmas shopping with my daughters (read: long hours in the mall) was a breeze. I have various pains in my fingers, elbows, and shoulders which I believe were the beginning stages of arthritis. They too are gone. I have had symptoms of intersticial cystitis in the past. Those symptoms are gone. My teeth and gums are in poor shape, and I am hoping for some improvement there at my next check-up. My chronic depression has lifted...probably becauseI feel so happy to have been able to do SOMETHING to help myself. Should I go on? My hair, which was falling out at a tremendous rate a month ago, has completely stopped. I have had back/disc problems in the past. I did something to injure it a week ago, and thought I would be in for a several month rehab as I usually am when this happens. This time, the pain/inflammation was gone in 3 days? Did the protocol help me to recover faster? I'm not sure, but I'm sure as heck not going to stop!! I have noticed even more improvements, but if I continue, I think people reading this will too skeptical!!

I am looking forward to posting and participating on this board.

Thank you Moreless, for your selfless effort to educate all. I am so grateful to you.

End of her post.

As you may notice, she had learned to use up to "1 cup" of Lime water in each drink, to help Solve her Pain problems !

I believe your person may find this may work much Better than trying to take 40 to 50 coral calcium capsules at a time ?

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)