CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What GOD says to me

Views: 958
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 803,262

Re: What GOD says to me

a quick response about virginity. The truth is, I never knew WHY I didn't have sex until now. I wasn't even religious growing up. I am a very physically attractive woman who could've had any man of her choice. But with every boyfriend, when it could come down to the time to take it further - something just stopped me. I used to talk about sex, think about it, even spank the monkey - but when the moment of truth arrived, I just couldn't follow through. I was never aware of God's presence until I was 18 and I had a "mystical experience" while driving on a deserted highway. My body disappeared as did the car and I was clearly being spoken to. That moment changed everything. I wasn't even obedient at first, I wanted to believe it didn't happen. I know most people would chalk me up to being another crazy but the thing is - I'm really not. And I know it. It's been hard to accept being singled out by God, but it is an honor of course, too. There are all kinds of signs I have been given, my husband for one - being a 33 year old virgin and never religious either. He just felt like me, like something stopped him every time he was with a girl. And he was considered the best looking guy in his town, a football player, had cheerleaders all over him. He was accused of being gay, people thought he was a freak, you name it - but just like me, sex didn't feel right to him. We aren't weirdos, prudes or religious brainwashed robots. How we came together is bizarre in itself. And as I have gotten older, the voice has gotten stronger and more insistent. If you've ever seen the Last Temptation of Christ. That is a lot how I feel. Life is a lot stranger than we are taught to believe and there is more out there then you would believe. I have been to another dimension besides this one and let me tell you, to some extent - earth, this life - is hell already compared to what God can deliver if we break free of "human" brainwashing. That is the test of our lives...can we trust what we feel inside, give up what we feel we are "entitled" to .... if so, you can have something you can't even begin to imagine right now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)