CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adivce. What can I do? Im depressed...

Philla Views: 1,533
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 804,188

Re: Adivce. What can I do? Im depressed...

Hello Isaac,

I feel sorry for your symptoms. Skin eruptions, rashes, hives and Acne deprive body and mind. It lowers self-esteem and affects every little aspect of the way you perceive and live life. I know this by myself, have had exercise-induced rashes for the last 4 years and heavy Acne for 3-4 years. I'm 20 years old now and quite into this alternative health stuff.. My Acne is gone and my well-being is increased, but the candida and hives haven't faded yet.

In short terms what have helped me:

-candida diet (proteins, vegs, some complex carbs: brown rice, quinoa, chick peas)+ probiotics
-alkalizing (check out moreless' forum)
-modifying lifestyle (get enough sleep, exercise, abstaining from )
-some suppl.: digestive enzymes, lecithin, ACV, BSM, Coconut Oil, Cod liver oil (should be mandatory in Scandinavia and other dark and wintry places!), kelp, Cal-Mag, B-vits.

Some tips:
-have you tried hair mineral analysis?
-.. checked potential allergies?
-..following the rules of digestion? (visit
http://www.askshelley.com
and scour the archives)
-..exercises, enemas and lymph detox?

Although I haven't moved so far yet, I guess Liver Flushing can be the answer to my rash issue. Many says that any skin ailment or disease is closely related to the liver and unimpeded flow of bile (see Andreas Moritz on this one). Along with stomach acid and digestive enzymes from the pancreas, the excretion of bile is the cornerstone of digestion. Impaired digestion -> toxic system -> erupting skin disorders..

..and since we're young and restless, try to focus and don't fall of the wagon (I've learnt from this..). Persistance and patience will get you through in the long run..

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)