CureZone   Log On   Join
lorim Views: 1,138
Published: 16 years ago


I believe that I have a kind of Leishmaniasis. What type of doctor should I see to be tested for this?

Thank you.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

0.734 sec, (1)