CureZone   Log On   Join
Could someone please..Help me please!..Very urgent

Laylow Views: 2,404
Published: 18 years ago

Could someone please..Help me please!..Very urgent

I have come close to giving up and just accepting the fact that hanging on to life by strings. I'm a 28 year old male who is having serious health issures that doctors are ignoring now..I'm at the point I don't know what to do but find some last hope here. My symptoms are:
1. Drastic weight loss of 20lbs over a 6 month period..Seems like i'm losing or can't keep on body fat..Lost tons of fat around my waist,neck,legs and butt w/out any exercise and appetite is very healthy.

2. sinus/mucus congestion in nose and throat. Seems as if one side of my nose is always blocked..Clear, white mucus stays in my throat.

3. My eyes have a lot of red blood vessels in them everywhere and brown spots have developed. Vision has gotten worse.

4. Dull, tight, upper abdomenal discomfort mainly at the
right quadrant. Neck soreness/stiffness which is worse when I wake up in the morning.. bean sized lymph node on ride side of neck

5. Very fatigue throughout the day, drowsy and tired,nausea, low grade fevers, sweat profusely

6. Diarrhea/constipation..Formed strange looking stools that smell like the actual food that is eaten..Also it has a strange ammonnia or chemical odor with a yellow/orange substance w/ mucus on the tissue

Test that I've had are:
1. Flexible sigmoidoscony, upper/lower GI series w/ small bowel follow through, Colonoscony/endoscopy,bone marrow aspiration, Abdomenal/pelvic CT scan, Abdomenal ultrasound,amylase/lipase test, Numerous CBCs(normal except a low WBC 3.0-3.8. 4 HIV test all neg. Fine needle aspiration of lymph node w/ CT scan (reactive node)..

Doctors have been ignoring my concerns after these test and I don't know what else to do..Symptoms are getting worse. I've tried anti parasite herbs, Liver cleanse capsules, and probiotics..i don't know what else to do..I've been praying but sometimes the stress and Depression takes over.. Can someone offer me some suggestions please?? Or if this sounds familiar to anyone please help me..My quality of life is shot now b/c of this..It's hard to make it through each day..

Thanks..Or you can email me at ALL4LAY@AOL.COM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (2)