CureZone   Log On   Join
You poor thing....

southern belle Views: 2,171
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 80,486

You poor thing....

I am so sorry you are having health problems. As you have discovered, doctors don't have all the answers. I am not one who would never turn to a doctor because they are needed at times, but if you continue to study this website and ALL that it offers, you will find out that YOU have the ability to take your health into your own hands and YOU have the ability to HEAL YOURSELF! That's an amazing statement, isn't it?

I am unclear about these liver capsules you are describing, but Dr. Clark's Liver Flush recipe (It's on the Liver Flush Forum at the top) will help you right away. Gallstones are first formed in the liver and then move on to your gallbladder. The stones are VERY toxic and reak havoc within your body. One mistake people make is they think they will do one flush and that will do it, which is NOT true. It's very important you flush until you see no more stones.

If you study Dr. Clarks's book, (most of it can be read for free on this website) you will find she has a specific order for cleansing and she is absolutely right. You should cleanse in that order. But...most people on this website pick their cleanses and do them in their own order. Ha (90% of ALL human beings have Gallstones and parasites!)

Also, you mentioned parasite herbs. Without knowing what herbs you are taking, I can't help. There are many wonderful products out there to kill parasites and I have found that each parasite cleanse I complete kills different kinds of parasites. I began with Dr. Clark's parasite cleanse with Wormwood , cloves and Black-Walnut tincture.

A Colon Cleanse should be done immediately. Again, there are many Colon Cleanses out there and each one has been different for me---same as the parasite cleanses. I would suggest you call 1-800-herb-doc and request Dr. Richard Schulze 's free catalog. (You then will be signed up for his newsletter.) He is truly a master in his field and has a great colon cleaning product. If finances are a problem, then I would suggest you go to your local health food store and purchase liquid Bentonite clay and psyllium husks---1 tablespoon of the Bentonite and 1 teaspoon of the psyllium---shake and drink fast because it becomes very thick very fast. We call them "B&P Shakes" and they do a great job of cleansing your colon. Just remember to drink LOTS of water or you will have major problems with backup.

Do you own a juicer? If not, buy one TODAY and begin jucing. It will make a difference in your life.

That's all I can think of right now.
Good luck and good health!
Paulette G.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (2)