CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You poor thing....

Laylow Views: 2,067
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 80,487

Re: You poor thing....

Thank you so much for replying..Everytime I see a reply notice in my email It brings smiles of hope to my face :) . The parasite herbs I took was Paragone that comes with a capsule form and tincture..I never really saw any parasites until I switched to an artimesia combination with the Wormwood ,black walnut and cloves along with CoQ10..I did seem some wormy looking objects when i broke open my stools (sorry to be graphic)..The objects were small brown,and looked like small noodles about 1inch or a tad longer..I saw these inside my stool for several days..Since I thought that was the problem I went to my doc and got some Vermox to kill worms..That didn't seem to help at all so I figured the problem was something else and I even stopped looking for the worms.. The liver cleanse capsules are made my Nature's sunshine and haven't noticed any stones are anything..I've been on these herbs for about 4 months..I do have a juicer and will start changing my diet today b/c I was not on a strict diet.. I was hoping that I needed to eat as much fat as possible to hopefully gain some weight..

Again thanks for replying.. I'll look in to Dr. Clarks and Dr. Shulzes books..

Anymore info you could provide would be helpful also

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)