CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Second flush last weekend, had gallbladder attack again last night! Help! -- attn: plzchuckle

sandover Views: 1,122
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 805,064

Re: Second flush last weekend, had gallbladder attack again last night! Help! -- attn: plzchuckle

Hey Plz,

Happy new year to you!

I wonder if you can tell me a little bit more about your spate of GB attacks. That is what has happened to me. First round of attacks in March-April of '06, nothing for a while, and then a couple of months ago they were back with a frequency and vengeance. No stones appeared on a sonogram which I think was a blessing in the sense that the doc didn't have evidence to support going forward with GB removal.

Nonethless, and depsite my flushing every two weeks since this has re-started, I have still had severe attacks with some frequency. I just did flush #5 with no great "results" per se -- i.e. not the million stones that my husband got (why do I feel so jealous??? maybe it's becuase he does not suffer this pain! ;) -- but I want to keep moving forward as I am reluctant to part with my gallbladder.

Was your pain always right upper quadrant? Sometimes I feel it more in the center under the sternum. I read your post that said repeated flushes are the key, and I plan or doing more -- although Hopinso said not to do them too close together.

Any ideas, thoughts, or experience would be welcome!

Thanks so much,

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)