CureZone   Log On   Join
Finished with first day of MC

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
princessjade Views: 1,351
Published: 14 years ago

Finished with first day of MC

Yesterday at lunch was my last solid food. Last night I had a latte' as a treat to start me off on the master cleanse, and before bed I drank my first lemonade drink. It is pretty tasty.

So far today I cleaned, went to the gym, only did 15 min cardio but the full half hour on weights... then I went into the sauna for about 15 min and then the hot tub. I didn't swim and I felt very weak at that point, this was around 1pm and I had only drank 2 drinks so far that day.

Then we went to the bookstore. My honey was hungry so we walked next door to Subway. I didn't cave but I wanted to. I watched him eat his sandwich while I salivated. Due to the cravings, not the hunger, so that is a pleasant surprise.

I took a nap when I got home, I was beat. I am still extremely exhausted. Is this exhaustion normal?

I am looking forward to finishing this cleanse. I am wondering, will it still do any good to only do it for 8 or 9 days? I am going to try for the whole 10 days, but I want to know -- maybe everyone's different? The book says that your body will know when it is done cleansing because you won't have that thick white coat on your tongue anymore. Well I noticed today that I have it... I suppose I can use that as a guideline. And after my cleanse I AM going to go to my favorite restaurant... I won't eat huge portions and I will eat as healthy as I can but I am going to treat myself!!

I am going to keep a weight diary and symptom diary too... I weighed myself yesterday and so far today I already lost weight, this is good news, to prepare me for my Costa Rica trip in 2 weeks!!

Thanks!
PJ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.531 sec, (1)