CureZone   Log On   Join
How to Withdraw from Anti-Depressants and Other Meds?

Views: 3,344
Published: 14 years ago

How to Withdraw from Anti-Depressants and Other Meds?

Hi,

A friend has approached me to help her get off of Luvox (Fluvoxamine which is an anti-depressant), Clonazepam (a tranquilizer) and Topamax (an anti-seizure drug which is being used as a mood stabilizer). I am totally holistically-minded and haven't used conventional medications in over 25 years. I have no clue how to help my friend.

But I have gained much knowledge and wisdom from other forums at Curezone so I am hoping someone here can guide me in the right direction. How should she wean herself off of these concoctions? One at a time? If yes, which one first? Or wean herself off slowly from all three at the same time? How can she prevent severe withdrawal effects while weaning herself off? Are there certain supplements she can take to help prevent unpleasant side effects from withdrawal. And how best to detox from years of consuming these potent chemicals?

I have suggested she purchase a Bob Beck Brain Bio-Tuner to help balance her brain biochemistry. Anyone here have any experience with this?

Any guidance or advice will be most appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)