CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Sunshine--Calcium--Vit D--Cod Liver Oil--

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 2,514
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 805,509

Re: --Sunshine--Calcium--Vit D--Cod Liver Oil--

First we should note that Alkali Metals are Lithium, Sodium, Potassium, Rubidium, Cesium and Francium. Calcium is not part of the Alkali family, but part of the Alkali Earth metal family.

NOT QUITE, STUDENT. MG, CA, SR, BA, RA ARE IN THE ALKALINE EARTH FAMILY, IT IS N OT THE ALKALI FAMILY. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE ALKALI EARTH FAMILY. CHECK ANY CHEMISTRY TEXT, OR AN ENCYCLOPEDIA ,OR EVEN PECK A FEW MORE KEYS AND DO AN INTERNET SEARCH

This is a historical name, and a chemist would more accurately describe it as member of group II.

MAYBE, BUT THE PREDOMINANCE OF CHEMISTS I KNOW, TEXTBOOKS, AND ISSUED PATENTS ALL SEEM TO REFER TO THESE AS ALKALINE EARTHS. , NOT ALKALI EARTHS

We should also note that few of the salts formed by the alkali metals are actually alkaline (basic),

NOT TRUE. NEARLY ALL CARBOXYLATE SALTS OF ALKALIS ARE STRONG BASES AND CAPABLE OF PARTICIPATING IN THE ZEREVETINOV REACTION. ADDITIONALLY, ALKALI METALS ALKOXYLATE SALTS ARE AMONG THE STRONGEST BASES KNOWN IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY. AROMATIC SALTS OF ALKALIS SUCH AS PHENYL LITHIUM ARE EXTREMELY STRONG BASES AS WELL; THUS, YOUR STATEMENT IS LARGELY INACCURRATE.

and a basic substance does not have to have Alkali substance. Basic substances are occasionally called alkaline by laypeople, but this is an inaccurate term, scientists will use the accurate term 'base'.

EITHER ONE IS FINE. I HAVE A LETTER HERE FROM DR. PAULING IN WHICH HE WROTE THE WORD "ALKALINE"

None of these release Electro-magnetic energy to the body. And the body does not have the capacity to put EM energy to use.

THE WATER YOU DRINK IS POLLUTED, PERHAPS YOU WISH TO PERUSE:

http://WWW.EMfguru.org/Research/emf-emr/EMR-Reduces-Melatonin.htm

THE BODY IS QUITE CAPABLE OF PUTTING EM ENERGY TO GOOD USE. FRITZ POPP HAS DONE SOME AMAZING WORK WITH BIOPHOTONS.

I MIGHT CONTINUE, BUT IN VIEW OF THE VOLUME OF ERRORS HERE I REALLY NEED TO STOP AT THIS POINT.

MY POINT IN ALL OF THIS IS, THAT IT JUST ISN'T NICE TO MAKE ATTACKS ON PEOPLE WHO SOUND AT FIRST GLANCE TO NOT KNOW OF WHICH THEY SPEAK, BECAUSE THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS AS THEY FIRST APPEAR. IN ADDITION, THOSE WHO THROW STONES MAY THEMSELVES LIVE IN HOUSES OF GLASS, IT IS AS THOUGH THE CLOUDS ARE ACCUSING THE SNOW OF APPEARING WHITE IN APPEARANCE. SO, MY RECOMMENDATION IS TO JUST STOP FOCUSING ON THE NEGATIVE, AND FOCUS MORE ON THE POSITIVE. IF SOMEONE STATES SOMETHING WHICH ONE FINDS TO BE WHOLLY PREPOSTEROUS, THEN, IT IS BEST LEFT ALONE, EVEN IF IT CAUSES ONE'S BLOOD TO BOIL, BECAUSE NO GOOD WILL COME OF IT. LET IT GO.

If the computer had colored text option, I wouldn't hav typed in caps. Just did it for contrast, that's all.

cheerio,

Fulcanel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (2)