CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: very sick this time -- me too - migraine

sandover Views: 1,424
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 805,347

Re: very sick this time -- me too - migraine

Hi,

I did my fifth flush last night and I think it was productive. I could not get all the ES down this morning (for some reason, I have a much more sensitive system in the morning. Sad to say, I even use capsules for them! Still hard to swallow those. They rattle and it's creepy and then I gag. Ugh!

As a result, what I wonder is whether I felt like crap all day and got this splitting migraine in the late afternoon because I did not fully flush the toxins out. My fear is that there are toxins and psyllium and all the other crap in my gut in one big gooey mess that is making me feel so bad. I ended up taking some medicine for the migraine which I am sure sets my liver back a few paces anyway!

BUT! I did get some actual stones this time. Before I had gotten stuff that was chaff, I think. Does anyone else notice a very particular odor to the morning-after results? It is distinct from regular BM odor in my opinion, and I have come to feel that if I smell that distinctive smell I am getting "results" even though, as I shared recently, I drink a lot of apple cider and take Chinese Bitters before my flushes to soften the stones.

Before my stones came out I also passed some really rubbery masses. I am not sure what these were but they in no way resembled food I have eaten recently and were almost like plastic bags in their consistency. I am hopeful that was the next layer of plaque or something. Any thoughts or experience would be appreciated!

(Ah, only on Curezone can we ask others to comment on our -- or their -- bowel products...)

I am just reminding myself to keep moving forward with this, that it is about the process. I have always been slave to a terrible combination of personality defects: an "all-or-nothing" type who is also a perfectionist -- which means that if I don't get what I want at the outset I give up, in a nutshell! But this has been really different for me, and I am so grateful to everyone here for advice, support, shared experience and encouragement.

You all help to change my character as well as my innards!

Happy flushing,

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (2)