CureZone   Log On   Join
Magnesium issues...

chardy Views: 854
Published: 15 years ago

Magnesium issues...

If you recall I posted about my responce to the drink which has been a lessening of some symptoms but an increase in others, you agreed that you thought it might be a calcium vs. magnesium balance issue. Muscle tics and right side pain which can be related to magnesium (or other right sided mineral) imbalance.

I have been craving avocadoes all week this week, only to realise today that they have very high proportion of magnesium to calcium. Which made me think again about the issues.

I had the drink again today and used 4 tb of pickling lime, the symptoms increased, so either its a detox of some kind or my calcium level is too high for my magnesium.

Would you suggest adding more magnesium in a more absorbable form than the epsom?
I have some magnesium citrate around here in powdered form without any of the absorbtion interfering fillers from pills. Would you say it would be ok to take this? As it is absorbed in greater amount than the epsom, from my reading?

I was thinking of taking a scoop and seeing if the problems subside, then I would know if that had a part to play.

Any other suggestions?
Thanks for you advice!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)