CureZone   Log On   Join
Hard to stick to diet because

thisme Views: 2,498
Published: 14 years ago

Hard to stick to diet because

peer pressure of others eating certain food, i been battling this for years have yet to stick it out to a month straight(i even tried to convince myself candia not real in order to eat what i want) , i usually do the diet two weeks etc, then i get invited to a resturant or some family gather then do it two weeks again on and off etc ,, because im the type dont tell friends or family memebers im battling candida because people think you crazy or it dont exist" you need to eat grains"aka" Sugar , meat unhealth, "balance diet... i think im going just not gonna go to no resturants for a year , or not eat at family gathers just find a excuse because my health more important.. i wanna do this for a year...also drink alcohol same thing.. imma be strong and stick to teh candida diet for a year... because what make it really hard is social pressure..because if everybody enjoing pizza and parting you feel left out...

i might just act antisocial or depress so i dont even get invited to certain on events(where bad food at)..this even make dating hard.. cant enjoy a pieace of cake, some whip cream strawberries, glass of wine etc with girlfriend...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.195 sec, (1)