CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hard to stick to diet because

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
cherokee_girl Views: 2,367
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 806,432

Re: Hard to stick to diet because

I do know how you feel.
It took me a while too, to tell at least my mom whats going on.
Because I knew she is always scared if there is any kind of disease going on in the family...I remember after a while when she saw I stopped eating normal bread and so on..she only asked: "are you on a diet,wanna lose weight or what" (Not to mention, I'm around 52kg. Or even less now.). Then I told her about it. Wasn´t easy, she claimed I should go to a doctor etc etc. And that curing myself was not a secure thing to do.
It was really hard..I had already suffered from Depression it made me even more depressed which of course didnt help my candida...
Then I kept reading more and more about it,found this forums and educated myself.
My mom still didnt understand how on earth could someone "catch" candida...
She still insisted that I should eat "normal" food and so on. Then finally I went to a health shop where they checked my Candida level with a kinda Zincrometer(if im not mistaken),this calmed her down a bit. /I still wanna do a urine/blood or hair test though.But in Europe its damn hard to find a place for that...)
Then in August I moved out (I'm Hungarian but now living in Sweden, I'm an exchange student here), and as I lived on my own, finally I could concentrate on my diet!
With time, my mom accepted that a "normal" doctor would never(or in most of the cases)help me. The more I tell her, the more she agrees on continuing a healthier lifestyle herself too.

Now as for invitations and friends...yeah...as I said above, I'm an exchange student, a student's life is about partying and so on...I DO know that it feels like shit not to be part of sth...parties etc. I have had to miss out so many parties with my mates here..I rather "escaped" to my boyfriend's place so that they wouldnt even find me in my room..to them I really didnt want to tell what I'm suffering from.
So I have become kinda "antisocial" too,and people always wondered why i didnt join them... :(

Alcohol is the hardest thing for me...when with friends...damn it feels so bad to be kept out...being sober while theo thers are drunk and ejoying the party?Alcohol actually helped me to become more social,im a pretty shy person generally. So for me it was sorta similar: stuck to the diet but when we went out..I couldnt resist.
But now as I got fed up with my disease...I promised myself not to drink until im 100% healthy again. And I told this to my friends,luckily they undersood it...and those who dont?well,they are not real friends.

And...people can be just ignorant and cruel...at the same time. When we were at a family meeting at summer, and i refused to eat from the soup or taste the cake, I sooo expected them to say: oh c'mon , stop being on a diet, you are very thin anyway! And so they did. My mom said: nah, make an exception for once. (poor thing, she didnt know how harmful is even only one exception for me...)

The problem is, that even tho Candida is one of the most common disease and 80% of women(dunno bout men) suffer from it in the whole world, people know little about it. It has to be changed.

So to all of the people who do not dare to talk about it: tell your family members/friends that you have some food allergy . Or that you are suffering from a kinda digestive problem(which is true after all). And then enough said.

Stick to the diet, rotate antifungals, try oilpulling, do parasite and kidney then liver cleanse and all will be fine (hopefully). At least I'm trying to follow this plan...

And hope people will learn more about candida soon, and that anti-candida restaurants will appear(my dream!!!I never know where to go or what to buy/eat when out in the city.I usually end up with eating a sallad but i remain hungry...)...cos Candida does make you an antisocial person... :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (2)