CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hard to stick to diet because

Carthage Views: 2,405
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 806,650

Re: Hard to stick to diet because

I've been living in Sweden all my life, both south and north but made my army duties in Finland since i'm of finnish origin.
Donsbach is a reknown brand in sweden that sells simple and easy enzymes supplement, they make these dark plastic bottles with a black label on em with a little blue in it, it says just "enzymer" on it.
Here where i live they sell it even in two stores and since there are only 11 000 inhabitants in this little town they should be accessible more or less at every corner in a bigger town.

There are some healthy recipes in swedish on
http://www.allergimat.com/
which you can check out.
There is a recipe for yeast-, milk-, sugar-, gluten-free crackers on there.
I'll recite it in English if anyone wants it:

Crackers

Ingredients (20 pcs)

2 1/2 dl cornflour (or riceflour) (8 2/5 fl oz.)
2 tblsp potatofibre
1 tsp crushed cumina (caraway)
75 gr milk/soyfree butter/oil (2 1/2 fl oz.)
3 tblsp water
1 small pinch of salt

Mix the dry ingredients well.
Mix the butter/oil and stir into a grainy mass.
Blend in the water and work up a dough.
Let it rest a couple of hours in the fridge.
Flatten out the dough thin and cut out in desired shapes, or make a roll which you cut thinly, try to keep the thinness around 2mm.
Bake in oven 225 degree Celsius (435 F) aprox 8 minutes. (maybe longer, i usually bake them til they get a small tint on the sides)

The salt can really make a difference when making those crackers, try cutting down the recipe to a small dough first and try out how much salt you prefer.
Also sesame seeds or alike may be applied.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)