CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hard to stick to diet because

cherokee_girl Views: 2,348
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 807,015

Re: Hard to stick to diet because

ahoy,tjena!!!

Finally I bought those enzymes, been to Stockholm today so I thought I'd not miss checking one of the health shops there. Thought it'd be easier to find something there than in a small town like Gävle.
I also bought a box of omega3+6+9 formula.

So,I'm so happy!
I realized that lately,if I find a good Candida diet recipe or a missing vitamine product,or some new treatment,etc I'm way happier than as if I had gotten eg a digital camera, lol. Which is good I guess.

As for the lunchbox feeling yeeeah ... When I had classes, I looked for the remotest place in the Uni, sat down and ate what I had brought from home....
I really don't know what I'll do from February on as im back to Hungary, and I usually travel 2,5h (and the same back) to uni everyday...and the canteen only sells unhealthy food and I spend almost my whole day in school :(
so one stress factor will be back and im really not looking forward to it.

I need to find some food which can be eaten cold, has much or enough energy in it( so that i dont starve the whole day) and can alternate sandwiches...any idea? :(
I cant live on vegetables all the time...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)