CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bravo Silverfox--SR!

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Silver Fox Views: 1,654
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 807,163

Re: Bravo Silverfox--SR!

I'm sorry I can't offer you a DVD to get, because I started SR in a very strange way. I purchased a CHI machine about 3 years ago. Moves your lower body back and forth. Supposed to help you detox. I have used it since I got it and I noticed that when it shut off after 15 minutes I experienced a " Buzz " or tingle feeling up and down my legs. This feeling would last for 2 or 3 minutes. I found out this was the Alpha State, so all I had to do was expand on it. 5 minutes, then 10, 20 and so on. Now I don't need any machine or tapes to jump into the zone. I can pop in at will as long as I am not talking.

I used to take power naps, now I do SR for 20 minutes and have a renewed surge of energy. I don't fall asleep and I am aware of what's going on around me.

You may want to try Walt Stolls web site and look at the archives for help starting SR. This is different than exercising. I hope this helps you.

Silver Fox!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.485 sec, (1)