CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A wealth of information...Re: How to Withdraw from Anti-Depressants and Other Meds?

Views: 2,958
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 808,094

Re: A wealth of information...Re: How to Withdraw from Anti-Depressants and Other Meds?

Just a quick thank you to all those who contributed their thoughts and ideas to my original request for guidance for my friend trying to wean herself off of her meds. I was really in the dark about this issue (even though I have suffered from Depression all of my life, I have never sought medical help for this condition).

I am just bowled over by the amount of knowledge available here at Curezone and the many people willing to share their wisdom. One could get an education equivalent to any doctorate just by surfing around these forums (if only there was more leisurely time to do so).

Unyquity's post was an incredible treasure trove of info. so I started searching around for other posts by her in different subjects and somehow landed in the colonics/enemas forum where I started clicking on topics relating to coffee enemas (which I have been doing on a regular basis for years). Someone posted about how adding Epsom Salts to the enema will improve the results (which I had never heard of doing) so I tried it this morning. WOW!

Curezone and all its members rock!!

P.S. Thank you Lightbringer for your kind sentiments and btw, I am having a fantastic week! Being mindful of avoiding Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) is clearing up my brain functions faster than I could have ever imagined. I even was able to find my parked car in a huge lot without any difficulty whatsoever - Yessss!

Blessings to all...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)