CureZone   Log On   Join
Attempt to my acid reflux brought other benefits

pugzley Views: 1,913
Published: 16 years ago

Attempt to my acid reflux brought other benefits

Hi everyone, I am so glad I found this forum. I too share the pain of acid reflux and have decided to heal myself, since mainstream did nothing but mask the symptoms with their medications.

I am not completely cured yet, but I am so much better. I did a lot of research on this and thought I'd share what I tried that seems to be working.

I found an herb extract called Samento. It is supposed to cure about everything under the sun. Yeah, right I said. When I got it, it gave me the worst burning in my stomach I think I'd ever had. But since I paid 35.00 for it I decided to persevere. I've been taking it now for about 3 weeks. After that first bad experience with burning, it lessened each time I took it. But it still causes slight twinges of acid when I first take it on an empty stomach in the mornings. This is how I (instinctively?) know that I am not quite healed up yet and need to keep going with what I am doing.

I also take slippery elm bark extract (liquid) to soothe the esophagus and stomach. I no longer burn when I eat hot food or drink hot liquids. I also take milk thistle, vitamin supplement and digestive enzymes.

My acid reflux, now 3 weeks after starting this is all but healed. I am off the prilosec, tums and other over the counter meds which I started using after I saw the drs. weren't doing anything (even though they only mask symptoms too). A month ago I would have died without those otc drugs. I had acid so bad even my ears hurt, if you know what I mean?

What is odd is this. Even though my acid reflux is not completely healed, but I believe it will be soon, I started having all these other GOOD things happen to me. The acid was so bad, I didn't realize what a mess my body was otherwise, I guess. Anyway, here's a list of the healing I've had in the past 3 weeks: (I also want to add that I kicked the coffee habit, that is the worst thing for my acid reflux I think)

Flu
Plantar's warts on ball of foot
Skin tumors (all but gone!)
Smoker's cough (even though I didn't quit smoking, this leads me to believe I had a lung infection that has healed up)
Shoulder and back pain
Depression
Lack of energy
Esophagus burn
Stomach pain
Pain in right side
Coffee addiction
Junk food addiction
Nervousness
Insomnia
Carpal Tunnel knots gone
Brain fog
Water retention
Distended stomach (was hard as a rock, now soft and normal)
Pain in center of stomach and soreness under breastbone from acid burn

I attribute these healings to the Samento and the slippery elm extract. I probably could have just done this and had the same results (but quitting coffee is a must if you have acid reflux I think).

I just added Noni Juice extract to my regime yesterday, hoping this will be the final bullet to kill this acid reflux once and for all.

I hope this helps someone, I know the suffering that goes along with this and it is pure torture.

Love and peace
Pugzley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (2)