CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: one more thing!

Views: 2,461
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,071

Re: one more thing!

I discovered recently that I had shingles - and a couple of evenings ago it was so painful I could barely move. The pain and muscle spasms would make me gasp and take my breath away when I moved a certain way.

I started taking a tincture of Black-Walnut /wormwood/clove and also mega doses of Hi-Health's OIL OF OREGANO. Two days after my worst point, I am feeling prety good! I also am taking 4 capsules each morning of ParaRid. (I have done parasite cleanses before...so this was not overload for me and I can handle this without a cleansing crisis.)

I also took Velerian Root/Poppy tincture for pain during the terrible times when I couldn't move.

I agree with you.....that the anti- parasite herbs are the way to go for these things. I am not going to let shingles get the best of me!

Also.....My filling broke recently, and I'm convinced that I have had mercury leaking into my system, which likely produced a toxic state and weakened immune system. That's probably how this got over on me...because, as I said.....I am not a stranger to parasite cleanses. Just shows you also that we have many 'critters' hiding in various parts of our body. These viri hide in our nerve plexi...waiting to travel down the neural pathways and give us neuralgia, etc.

ck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.355 sec, (1)