CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please, someone, help me with this affliction

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
justbgood Views: 1,605
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 808,349

Re: Please, someone, help me with this affliction

Hi, I am not an expert at all but have been doing quite a bit of research about parasites and have diagnosed myself. I have lost all faith in doctors. I was afraid to say anything about parasites because I knew they would just laugh. It's been ten years that I've been going back and forth with all these symptoms that I knew were real but could never get help because all the test I went through were negative. xrays, hormone test, upper gi, on and on. I about gave up but was led to the parasite issue by the LOrd. The doctors in america act like they have never heard of such a thing yet every natural doctor says that they are the number one cause of sickness. Don't worry yourself to death instead take it upon yourself to get through this. I have been on an herbal parasite cleanse that was only 16.00. At first nothing happened, but about 2 weeks later things started coming out that blew me away. parasite after parasite. My belly was full of them and they are still coming out. My symptoms were fatigue, caused by the parasite sucking up your nutrients, chronic back pain, really a burning sensation right in the middle of my spine,( now I believe it was the mass of parasites putting pressure on my nerves) a very tender pain right behind my belly button) and so many more. I feel I'm on the right track with eliminating this problem to see if all my symptoms go away. I developed a rash mostly on my belly and back that lasted about 5 days. I belive this was from a dying parasite because they release toxins when they die that cause a rash. It may take months to get rid of them all. the antiphycotic med is bad news. Get off of it as soon as possible. It will cause sucicidal thoughts and is not good for anyone. You probably need to get off of it slowly if you have been on it for a while. Do not go back to that doctor. Find a natural dr and tell him everything. They will listen because they know that parasites are a real problem. hope you can find one I think they are called homopathic or herbalist. hope you get help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.265 sec, (1)