CureZone   Log On   Join
Why do I get the Feeling that people may think I am GAY

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 981
Published: 14 years ago

Why do I get the Feeling that people may think I am GAY

I have noticed over the past several months sly jokes coming from different friends who all now have wives or girlfriends or fiances that hint at me being GAY. This is the farthest from the truth. Now, most dont know about my condition but I havnt had a girlfriend in close to four years now cause of this, since I broke up with my ex four years ago and we were together for 3 years, and she even asked me 6 months ago if I was gay, If only you could make others understand and feel what it is like to have this condition. Being gay is not even close to what enters my mind, I am actually majororly attracted to latin american woman and older woman, but how does one even crose the barrier into getting a girlfriend if they dont even let food or wind or liquid exceot water touch their lips. It makes me nautious even thinking about making out with a girl cuase id be afarid of my lips skin falling off in their mouth or something. I was very secure before this problem began, and it began after my last girlfriend. Only once have I kissed a girl and it was cause I was runk at a club and met someone and she kissed me, but my lips werent bad then and all i thought while i kissed her was that "if she only knew what she was kissing". How i would love to be normal and have a normal life, but how do you even go about telling someone you cant kiss them and see their response, would anyone even put up with it, how do you tell them you cxant go out or your busy cause of you lips being mangeled, you cant lie all the time, 5 days a week.

Is it even possible and how do you guys cope and manage this, what have your woman said....... Is the only solution to meet another girl around my age with the same problem so it can be understtod and you dont have to worry about kissing.

Who Knows, i just wish my family would even stop saying "oh, hell find someone when he goes to law school, someone more like him,"
yeah, if they only knew the mental stress and that ill probably be alone forever, im already getting used to it and am starting to enjoy it, what next right....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)