CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Skimmmed Milk/fat - edit

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Seektruth Views: 1,988
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 809,562

Re: Skimmmed Milk/fat - edit

You have received wonderful advice. I would like to add one more thing that I have learned: Be very patient with your body as you make these changes. If you are anything like me, you want to be "well" RIGHT NOW. I have been working at it for a year, having found this forum about a month and a half ago. The alkalizing drink is amazing. I am seeing small changes from day to day. I keep wishing I could tell one of those smashing success stories, but I truly am grateful for each little improvement that is moving me in the right direction.

Through the years I have spent a considerable amount of money of all types of magic bullet preparations that didn't deliver. Here I have found a combination of ideas, i.e., the alkalizing drink, the alkalizing baths/foot soaks/showers, etc.,that are not costly and that work. When I feel overwhelmed or start feeling like total wellness is just beyond my reach, I look back and see how far I have come. Patience is the key.

Good luck to you and may you persevere to success!

warmly,
gg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)