CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please, someone, help me with this affliction

Views: 1,967
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 808,349

Re: Please, someone, help me with this affliction

Hi,
I don't know for sure, but it occurs to me you may possibly have Morgellons disease. Symptoms of this disease can be severe and seemingly disparate. But a lot of what you mentioned are symptoms often found with Morgellons: for instance, chronic fatigue, biting sensations all over the body, dizziness (because the Morgellons critters invade the ears and brain); panic attacks and other neurologic symptoms, including manic/ Depression where it never existed; unexplained dental deterioration; difficulty breathing (I believe can invade the lungs, but not 100% sure on this one); chronic sinusitis (one of primary symptoms). I can't explain the rash in your pictures, and so I don't know how that might be related, and of course you may not have this disease at all. With morgellons, there are lesions on the body, particularly in the scalp area, but of course everyone manifests it in their own way.... just something to consider. I wish you well....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)