CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You took a 1/4 cup?

yellowbirdmom Views: 6,616
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 810,776

Re: You took a 1/4 cup?

Hi Auntie

I took the Castor Oil concoction the total of 3 times. The first time I used it orally the morning of the first day of the flush(Saturday morning) I pooed oil that afternoon. That evening I took my regular oo/gfj and Epsom Salts . Sunday my liver released something similar to (hum, pretty hard to describe) mashed sweet potatoes in clumps along with stones. The second time I took the Castor Oil was the following flush. That time on Sunday morning I released hundreds, if not thousands, of liver flukes. I took the concoction one more time the next flush and nothing interesting came out. So I never took it again.

The recipie for the Castor Oil concoction is - 60ml Castor Oil with 100ml Orange Juice. Shake for 5 minutes. By the time you are done shaking it the mixture is combined so well it is not hard to get down at all. All you really taste is the orange juice.

I remember reading before that you have a bad thyroid. My thyroid is dead so I have to take supplements all the time. I took 180mg of Armour for 40 years and stayed quite slender. Then a doctor decided that I should have my mg's reduced. So for the next 4 years I took 120mg of the Armour. I gained weight, and I gained and I gained. No matter what I did, I could not lose any weight. I went from 130lbs to 200. I was sure that Liver Flushing and watching my diet would help me lose the weight, but that was not the case. I was desperate so I found another doctor who would increase my dosage back up to 180mg. That was last October. I am now back down to 155 lbs.

I wish you well on your quest for good health.

Carol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.734 sec, (1)