CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: go, nyssa, go

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Nyssa Views: 1,446
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 811,439

Re: go, nyssa, go

I have heard that, but the counter action for that IS wheat. Candida suffers are to avoid wheat because wheat actually works on the growth of the yeast ....psyllium on the bacteria that balances it....all absorbtion issues. Wheat is also a intenstinal "beefer upper" if you will....it THICKENS the walls. So because I am SO wheat sensitive, all I have to do is eat something wheat based once or twice and BOOM there is my balance, but of course I need to NOT do that too often or the yeast goes NUTS again! I don't have any scientific reference to that, it makes sense (that eating wheat fixes it). I just know that it has happened and worked. Actually when I begin to get cramping from the psyllium (which isn't too often I'll have to say...maybe twice)....that's when eating the wheat helps me. When I lived with the MD/wholistic/idiolistic Aunt...she put me on to this shake...I told her about 4 months into this that I was getting cramping in my lower abdomen...she said...."EAT a whole wheat sandwhich or have a glass of wine....if it doesn't subside by morning let me know" IT SUBSIDED... That's what I know of it!!! BTW flax seed oil has some properties that are said to hinder the thinning as well...not sure if that is true either, but I've heard it.

Here is one thing I DO know...the yeast can penetrate the intestinal fairly easily....the bacteria can not....cndida's normal base of operation is of course in the bowel....it is SUPPOSE to penetrate....so MAYBE the thinning is a good thing to some extent....who knows...as it WOULD allow the bacteria to get through more easily hence balancing the natural environment there.

Sorry to babble....I just know this really work well for me. Thank You for your input...I WILL look into that more though!! Thanks! ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.234 sec, (1)