CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who is David? n/m

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
trapper/kcmo Views: 2,462
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 812,417

Re: Who is David? n/m

one of the millions who have been discarded by this heartless society that claims to care so much and be all for the oppressed and downtrodden. well, if youre over fifty and you havent made a good life for yourself, you are f - cked. its that simple. to know that the whole world is just waiting to take your last dime and put you in a hole is one hell of a reward for citizenship. my heart goes out to this man. if it werent for my wife, as mean and crazy as that bitch is, i would be where this guy is, or worse.

"
I do eat fairly well, I'm a sort of border-line vegetarian if you will,
I eat a very small amount of meat, (not even daily)
I don't drink milk, I do have one cup of espresso every morning, after my ozone water, (started two months ago)
and my oil pulling (which I've just started about a week ago).
Except for my cup of espresso, all I drink is water, (about 2 to 3 qts.a day).

I'm disabled and I live in an old HUD apartment complex, and I just got rid of (I hope) mold that was growing inside the apt. (I live in humid S. Florida)

I've never done any cleanses before.
I never/ever get sick at all, the last time I got sick was well over 15 yrs ago, people cough in my face all the time and you know the usual that happens in evey day living,(especially here in an elderly complex) but I just don't get sick.

I'm 61 Y.O. and I don't take any meds at all, and as far as I know I'm healthy.
I don't smoke, don't drink, don't even take asperin.

So when I tried the Master-Cleanse and got violently sick, I just was not used to having that sick feeling, it just knocked me out!
I was dizzy, and dry heaving, and a wicked headache, which I never get headaches.---

I'm wondering if the mold in the apt. had anything to do with my reaction?

I'll do the oil pulling for about month or so, then I would like to try the Master-Cleanse again,
but I'm so apprehensive about it, as the last time was a complete horror show!

is there a different cleanse that you recommend?

I read that the oil pulling is also a toxic cleanser.
What do you think about the oil pull?
(it sure is a lot better on my system)

I apoligize if this is long, in fact believe it or not, I tried to keep it short!

Thanks in advance."

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=777636#i

walk a mile, baby, walk a mile.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.801 sec, (2)