CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes,Cure for cancer!

Views: 1,592
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 808,455

Yes,Cure for cancer!

Too many side effects with the Cesium.  2 things I have seen work the best are apricot seeds (B17) which are NOT cyanide and no one has EVER died from them, contrary to the crap that quakwatchers put out there.  And also people who have taken black salve internally.  Of course the black salve works well directly on skin cancer but people have taken the black salve internally with very good results.  The person takes a small pea size amount smeared onto a piece of bread 1x a day for ten days, then off for ten days, then on for ten days, then off for ten, then on for another ten days, for a total of 30 days on.  It is also very important to take digestive enzymes (pancreatic) to help break down the protein from the cancer.  Of course take other immune boosting supplements which support white blood cell production.  You can read a lot about black salve at blacksalveinfo.com
There are lots of sources for apricot seeds and B17tabs out there.  I have used www.apricotpower.com for obtaining them for my dogs tumor.
Of course the earlier you start the better as someone else commented about cancer.  Everyone is different and should find a holistic doctor to help them.  Chemo and radiation just kill you faster, that is a FACT!  Even doctors stated in a study that they would not do chemo if they had cancer because of the lack of results and toxic effect (75% of those in the study!)  So if its not good enough for them, and they know a lot more about it then us, why should we take it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)