CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fibromyalgia pain and CFS

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
Donna Views: 2,933
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 81,275

Re: Fibromyalgia pain and CFS

Russ, I received your products on wednesday. I am really amazed how fast your protocol works. This vaginal itching has been driving me crazy for quite a while. I followed your directions and douched like you said and the itching is all gone!
The rash on the inside of my thighs is starting to clear up real good. I am impressed with your CS/MSM solution. My digestion has gotten better, thanks for the eating plan.
Your nasal sprayer also works wonders, as I have not been able to breathe well all summer, now its unclogged.
Today I noticed the tingling in my legs has stopped, not so much pain anymore since I put your ESM oil on my legs.
Still have a great deal of fatigue, but you said this would come and go. Your MSM tape is also amazing, who would have known all this without listening to this information.
Anyway I know I have a ways to go yet with these fibro symptoms, but at least I know why I have been having them, and I am finally on the right track.
Thanks again for all that you do. I will stay in touch.
Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)