CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: massage the morgellons out

notalone Views: 11,051
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 813,165

Re: massage the morgellons out

i have a huge sense of enlightment and i'm feeling great my unanswered questions might b answer! i'm backing healthy coffee to b making you worse & cherries to b acidic.keep me posted! we just went shopping a few hrs ago and peron live with said need coffee AGAIN having a shot at me reading your experience made me recall that i've only for the pasy year (had this a few) have heavily got hooked on coffee when i didn,t often drink it preferring my coke yet i realised the other comment always being made 2 me about having 2 drinks all the time 1 coke 1 coffee i always explained this as 1's hot other cold totally diff things and thought i must always prefer both to keep me awake and focused i look in to this alot! Science wise.yet when i have conscious tried cutting back i have terrible withdrawls of health not so much energy so give that a miss in a hurry resuming my newfound habit of both again.also i never ate bread and 4 bout 6 mths crave white bread like a kid would lollies not only that but prefer garlic bread made out of it i eat mostly this!!!and since doing so have excreted much mor intruders then with anything is white bread acid because if so i'm now consuming nothing but acidic properties and c!the irony would just b too ironic!!!!!! so i really think it's a trick to try

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.430 sec, (1)