CureZone   Log On   Join
Systemic Candida.... arthritis anyone?

Views: 3,392
Published: 14 years ago

Systemic Candida.... arthritis anyone?

I've been sick for so long and it's hard to tell when it started, but a year ago I was near death with this and got no help from doctors. I'm much better now after a year on the candida diet (with a few slips) and lots of antifungals, prescription and natural.

They diagnosed Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and chronic fatigue, which I don't have (does anyone, or are they really suffering from candidiasis???) Now I know it's a complete breakdown from an over growth of fungal candida.

At that time my left knee swelled up and popped out. Doctors ignored it until I demanded to see a surgeon. He said it was a Baker's cyst and torn meniscus and when he got in there he said it was all torn up and he never saw so much arthritis, which he said he scraped off but he never heard of candida in the knee (of course). I found articles of people with it and curiously, it's in the left knee also.

I was very athletic and had fine knees before my 'breakdown' from candida that I diagnosed myself because doctors said I can't have it because I don't have cancer or aids.

I think they have it backwards. I'm sure most diseases START from candida, especially immune compromised ones, and not the other way around like doctors think.

I've tried every natural antifungal and I'm on the candida diet and all kinds of vitamins and enzymes. This is very frustrating. I need help but I can't get it. My knee is swelling up again and I have to stop this before the Arthritis gets worse.

I did a lot of research in here (thank God for the internet)and found a few cases like mine and I'm bringing them and a book on candida to my surgeon but I've already tried to talk to him about this and been dismissed. Same with two other doctors.

I found a pharmacy in here and ordered $200 of Fluconazole (2 months). It's only $5 a month if I can get a doctor to prescribe it and use my insurance at the drug store, but mine is fed up with me and candida.

How can we get a doctor to listen to us? Does anyone have any good articles or books to give them?

Does anyone else have Arthritis they think is caused from candida?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (2)