CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Systemic Candida.... arthritis anyone?

IndianaJones Views: 3,563
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 813,504

Re: Systemic Candida.... arthritis anyone?

I too was so sick from candida that I felt close to death, the Diflucan with a strict diet helped me more than anything else out there. Then....I started to develope knee pain in both knees,along with pain on the right side, the liver and gallbladder area and my right shoulder. My doctor who is a saint and understands candida very well told me to do a Liver Flush and gave me the Hulda Clark recipe. He said that the pain can be toxic buildup in the joints and cleaning the liver and gallbladder will help. After several flushes the pain in one knee is gone and I am still flushing to get the pain out of the other, but it's not constant pain, it comes and goes and is miminal enough that I am able to run several days a week. Also I agree with others clean the bowels, I do not do well with the colonics,but the Colosan or Oxyflush is great.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)