CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Systemic Candida.... arthritis anyone?

Views: 3,214
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 814,128

Re: Systemic Candida.... arthritis anyone?

I agree with you about colonics. That's my last resort. I use psylium everyday and I'm starting on benonite again. I've tried Colosan also but found P&B to work better. I'll try the Colosan again as it's sitting here along with 4 more drawers of suppliments.

Did you read the Pub Med articles above? It sounds like you may have systemic candidiasis also. Whatever is in my knee caused it to fill with so much fluid it builds up into a lump in the back that makes it painful to bend, called a Baker's (or popliteal) cyst. The Arthritis wears off the cartilige very fast, so I hope you don't have that. It can't hurt to show your doctor those articles. You don't want Arthritis to ruin your knees!

Your knees don't sound too bad. My knee is very swollen and the cyst is getting bigger, again. He drained 20-30cc 3X last year but he wouldn't test it. He said if I walk or do anything more than swimming or biking I'll have to have a knee replacement in 5-10 years. I'm 52. I used to love to walk.

I'm doing the oil pull (there's a group in here), where you just put a spoonful of oil in your mouth and swish it around for 10 minutes then spit it out, and that seems to take out toxins.

I have Hulda Clark s book. I just don't like drinking all that oil! That's another 'last resort' cure for me. I did, and I'm doing again, the parasite cleanse with ParaGone. It's got all the stuff she said to use in it.

I'm going to look up that Arthritis group where people and their pets got cured in here right now.

I have a positive attitude. I'm so much better already, but I'm not giving up until I'm well. I think you all know how that feels.

Thanks again everyone for your very good ideas and caring concern!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)