I am a big fan of distilled water and that would be my first choice, second would be the RO water often sold in Supermarkets and even health food stores. Filtered water is pretty good, I used it for years, but try letting it stand uncovered for a couple of hours before you drink it so the chlorine will evaporate. The filter will remove the chlorine taste, but the chemical needs to evaporate. I am so used to home distilled water now, the odor of tap water makes me ill. Anything is generally better plain old tap water.