CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: simple candida test..

Carthage Views: 1,217
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 814,798

Re: simple candida test..

How accurate that test is we can only speculate about but i did it for about 7 months ago and i observed it in one hour with four quarter intervals, the spit sunk in tentacles.
It's quite scary how people of today can be afflicted by candida, i searched my memory when my first signs of candida could have been noticed and traced them back to 13 years ago when my cheeks went puffy and breath started to smell, i shall add that my diet by then was nothing more than healthy by today's standards.

By reading how your son might have candida on the go is merely surprising, it's the direction the world's at.
There are so much corners being cut with food-producers adding cheap ingredients in their products to make them bigger and tastier, like wheat flour for an example which they use in chocolate, peanut-crust etc. not so healthy option if you ask me.
I know a girl with clear symptoms of candida but she's very suspicious for any kind of explanation that hasn't a doctor's signing on it so i don't want to waste my energy and become the snake-oil salesman in front of her eyes, but i have tried, yes i have.

It's amusing how doctor's generally has so little knowledge of candida and leaky gut, it's like if they are being misled by their chief executives that would like to see what happens when all our guts are being infested by fungi, i can't uderstand the ignorance from their side.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)