CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Systemic Candida.... arthritis anyone?

yossarian Views: 3,244
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 813,504

Re: Systemic Candida.... arthritis anyone?

Hello,

After suffering 20+ years from candida, doing lots of research, fighting it for a couple years, and experiencing some success recently, here's what I have learned:

1) Forget about doctors. They have no interest in helping us with candida. I agree with you: candida is at the root of most of these health issues like CFS, IBS, allergies, skin conditions, Arthritis etc.
2) You must do a bowel cleanse. Nothing else can be effective unless you clean out the candida-friendly environment in the gut. (Plus you get the added bonus of actually SEEING the candida come out! Confirmation at last!)
3) You must pay attention to and try to correct the pH of your body. Poor diet, excess sugars and carbs lead to acidosis. Most pathogens, including candida, thrive in acidic, anaerobic settings.
4) You must remineralize. A dysbiotic gut caused by candida overgrowth will not digest food correctly, leading to a deficiency in many nutrients. Most critically, when when our absorption of calcium and magnesium is inhibited we become unable to properly absorb other nutrients. Also, this defficiency leads to the leaching of calcium from the bones to make up for the missing minerals (osteoperosis). This process likely is responsible for the deposit of calcium in the joints (and for stones).

I was beginning to feel some Arthritis developing in my left hand. It seems to be better since I've been fighting the candida full-on. Other areas of improvement: no more IBS, less bloating and gas, less fatigue, less brain fog, better sleep, joints and muscles less achy. Still having allergies and less-than-perfect digestion tho.

Hope that helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)